Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by SKYO »

Well under Desjardins he was more engaged but with Green and Brown they turned him more into a depth guy, and Brown gave him the least amount of powerplay time in many years.

Total time on ice for powerplay Loui was behind the sedins, vanek, boeser, horvat, gagner, baertschi.

Total POWERPLAY minutes:
Sedins 234/237
Boeser 181
Horvat 172
Gagner 150
Vanek 129
Bart 107
Eriksson 70
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:17 am One thing I think the apologists continually overlook is how lazy and soft and disinterested this player was the previous two seasons.
Or perhaps it is YOU (due to your agenda) who is overlooking things here Tokyo Rose:
Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm I doubt any expansion team would want him with the effort level he’s displayed in Vancouver. Make an example to the young guys that horrible effort levels and zero passion will not be tolerated no matter how much money you make or how long you’ve been in the league.
While I get you want to 'send a message' to younger guys, fact is that LE is a good defensive guy (not 6 million good), but in reality, is only overpaid by a couple million for the 3rd line -tweener 2nd line spot duty- role he is in. That he was brought in for another role is not the debate. I also wish he 'looked like' he played with more passion, but you have no idea how he really is, or what he says/does off ice, or how he interacts with the other players. Just because he fails your 'eyeball test' for passion or effort level doesn't mean he doesn't have any.

Lol, that was posted just 4 days ago, but of course propagandists such as yourself ignore such things

... and keep repeating the company line, knowing the less fortunate will succumb to your hypnosis.

LISTEN TO ME... YOU THE MESMERIZED... FREE YOURSELVES FROM YOUR MIND CONTROLLING MASTERS!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I don’t ignore things. I haven’t read much lately. I have posted a few times. I was asked by a few members to return some sanity and balance to the boards amidst the slurping and licking and puppet shows
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:32 pm puppet shows

(Bubbles and one of the less fortunate)

BTW my longtime buddy Diehard already admitted he was trolling when he called you "the voice of reason"!

:lol: Wake up bro!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Was this before or after he schooled you in the thread you moved to the open forum?

LOL
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:36 pm BTW my longtime buddy Diehard already admitted he was trolling when he called you "the voice of reason"!
I wasn't kidding when I said this board needs Blob's (and Don's, and IN's, and other non-cultists') perspective to maintain some sort of balance, i.e. avoid becoming the mirror-universe version of HF Boards.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

FREE YOURSELF CLIFFY!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:58 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:36 pm BTW my longtime buddy Diehard already admitted he was trolling when he called you "the voice of reason"!
I wasn't kidding when I said this board needs Blob's (and Don's, and IN's, and other non-cultists') perspective to maintain some sort of balance, i.e. avoid becoming the mirror-universe version of HF Boards.
Thanks RG. I don’t pretend to know it all like some but prefer open dialogue and debate. Some people like to extinguish any opposing opinions and close off all debate. Very sad actually...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:51 pm you moved to the open forum
UMMMM... clearly it was Lord Cornuck who moved said thread.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 pm Thanks RG. I don’t pretend to know it all like some but prefer open dialogue and debate. Some people like to extinguish any opposing opinions and close off all debate. Very sad actually...
^ Svengali at work.

No one here is "closing off all debate"... in fact debates RAGE ON!!!

FREE YOURSELVES!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:51 pm you moved to the open forum
UMMMM... clearly it was Lord Cornuck who moved said thread.
We know you weren’t strong enough to move it with those Kermit the Frog pipes

LOL
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:58 pm
cultists'? really RG?

Benning fans are the Rebellion, while the haters are The Empire.

Benning fans are rising up - we are in the Rogue One part of the Stars Wars franchise - now got the blueprint just need to act on those plans. :mrgreen:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

SKYO wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:27 pm Benning fans are the Rebellion, while the haters are The Empire.
THIS

Blob is Darth Sidious

WAKE UP PEOPLE... FREE YOURSELVES
____
Try to focus on someday.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:46 pm Image
Omg.. not sure if I should be laughing, or sad I was dragged into the Doc-Blob feud..

I pick happy..

But don't bunch me in any preconceived camp this board seems to be sorting everyone into!! :lol: :D
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.