Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Micky wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:52 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:13 pm
Micky wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:57 am
𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 Faber 🔥🎙 @ChrisFaber39
Vasily Podkolzin finishes this first KHL playoff game of 2021 with one goal, one shot on net and two hits in 12:27 of ice time.
10:45 AM · Mar 2, 2021·
Having to earn it the hard way in Russia but the point is, he is succeeding in spite of it. A very good sign. Great 1st playoff game..
you ask Mr. Faber for permission to repost his tweet, or you simply adding 'thief'
.....Go Home!

.....Image
Oh.. here we are!!
So, is this the point you post a deflecting GIF?
Admit your a lying, bullshiting sack of suet?
"forward my message on" (we still want to know where or to whom your mysterious forwarding friend is!)
Or just keep on kneeling there in front of us looking up longingly, waiting for the next load to get pumped onto you?
well, at least we know how Gomer is going going to react!!

Are you going to go down the list?

Advice:
you kinda have 2 options here Gomer..

either stay on your knees with your mouth open for the rest of the day, or get off the internet.
... but we ALL already know your already kneeling, so this really has only one ending...
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Gadjovich pops another early on. Kid's off to quite the start and reestablishing himself as a legitimate prospect.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Curmudgeon wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:16 pm Gadjovich pops another early on. Kid's off to quite the start and reestablishing himself as a legitimate prospect.
Doyle was calling Gadjovich a bum, a waste of time, terrible draft pick because he wasn’t shattering records in his pro rookie season
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:28 pm
Curmudgeon wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:16 pm Gadjovich pops another early on. Kid's off to quite the start and reestablishing himself as a legitimate prospect.
Doyle was calling Gadjovich a bum, a waste of time, terrible draft pick because he wasn’t shattering records in his pro rookie season
Well it wasn't a pretty goal, just going to the net like a big boy and banging it in. The kind of goal Virtanen should be scoring if he wasn't such a pansy.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Nice to see Gadjovich and K.Lind off to good starts. With our previous AHL stars like Boucher and J.Bailey not in Utica, it seems it's giving our younger guys like Gadjovich and Lind a chance to show what they can do and they're taking advantage of it. Man, I'm really liking our prospect depth on LW, list in no particular order:

- Jonah Gadjovich (Utica): 7GP, 6G, 1A
- Jackson Kunz (USHL): 30GP, 15G, 9A
- Aidan McDonough (Northwestern): 19GP, 10G, 9A (recent player of the week)
- Vasili Pokzolin (KHL): 35GP, 5G, 6A

All 4 guys have good size and some scoring touch. Podzky is actually the smallest of the group. :|
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Really looking forward to seeing Kunz.
If you need air...call it in
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:03 pm
Nice to see Gadjovich and K.Lind off to good starts. With our previous AHL stars like Boucher and J.Bailey not in Utica, it seems it's giving our younger guys like Gadjovich and Lind a chance to show what they can do and they're taking advantage of it. Man, I'm really liking our prospect depth on LW, list in no particular order:

- Jonah Gadjovich (Utica): 7GP, 6G, 1A
- Jackson Kunz (USHL): 30GP, 15G, 9A
- Aidan McDonough (Northwestern): 19GP, 10G, 9A (recent player of the week)
- Vasili Pokzolin (KHL): 35GP, 5G, 6A

All 4 guys have good size and some scoring touch. Podzky is actually the smallest of the group. :|
Kunz looks pretty interesting from 2020. Actually Steve Kournianos did a good recap of the Canucks 2020 draft and considering they didn't have a pick until the 3rd round, it appears there could be plenty there to be optimistic about. He's really high on Zlodeyev, had him as a 1st rounder, and Jurmo.

https://www.thedraftanalyst.com/2020-dr ... r-canucks/
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Do you hear voices under your Murphy bed?

None of this happened. :eh:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:24 pm

You were destroying Lind and Gadjovich for their rookie seasons. Destroyyyyyyyyyyying them!
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hargraves called for the Canucks to draft Gadjovich long before the Chef even mentioned his name.

Pretty easy to research in the 2017 draft thread where the cook made an idiot of himself comparing Pettersson to Brad Ferrence :lol:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:37 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:24 pm

You were destroying Lind and Gadjovich for the rookie seasons. Destroyyyyyyyyyyying them!
They had rough rookie seasons = destroying them.

We get it. Competitive sports were never your deal growing up. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

If you know competitive sports then why were you tearing them new ones during their rookie seasons calling them busts!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:42 pm If you know competitive sports then why were you tearing them new ones during their rookie seasons calling them busts!
Is there proof I was doing this?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:39 pm Hargraves called for the Canucks to draft Gadjovich long before the Chef even mentioned his name.

Pretty easy to research in the 2017 draft thread where the cook made an idiot of himself comparing Pettersson to Brad Ferrence :lol: