Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 am Someone needs to take Green aside look him square in the eye and say “no more Schaller”

Travis Lunch-bucket Greener
Travis really gets a hard on for schaller and even beagle (although I’m pretty sure beagle is playing through an injury). Once ferland is back and we trade a bag of pucks for Simmonds I want

Ferland Pete Miller
Tanner bo Brock
Jake gaud Simmonds
Roussel sutter mac/motte/Bailey/Louie

Getting a little more snarl will serve the boys well in the playoffs.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

It's Schaller's spot that should be taken by "The Enforcer" Doesn't have to be a star but has to be able to keep up, decent size, (not under 6.1),

really good team-mate and some nifty offensive and defensive skills, (meaning he wont hurt you in the plus/minus department), and no less than

30-35 point per years. And, has the rare ability to take off the other teams best players in scuffles and succinctly retaliate (modestly legally) when

our best players are jerked around. Can get right in to a hockey fight when necessary and has no history of concussions or neck problems.

This player should be around 23 to 25 years old with no ultra unique history. Sounds simple enough.
"evolution"
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Hayes and the 'O Dog' with the gospel from Hogtown ;)
NHL Prospects Watcher
@Prospects_Watch
· Mar 28, 2019

Overdrive guys in Toronto not buying the Quinn Hughes hype. “He’s not going to be Bobby Orr.” Jeff O’Neill doesn’t like his size. #Canucks

https://twitter.com/VANcanucks92/status ... 71232?s=20
el rey del mambo
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Twitter video a bit sticky but....
/Cam Robinson/@Hockey_Robinson
Canucks prospect, Jack Rathbone with 3 points tonight - including the game-tying goal with under 2 minutes to play.
https://twitter.com/Hockey_Robinson/sta ... 41824?s=09
He’s up to 22 points in 21 NCAA games.
Harvard Athletics
8:42 PM · Feb 14, 2020
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 am Someone needs to take Green aside look him square in the eye and say “no more Schaller”

Travis really gets a hard on for schaller and even beagle (although I’m pretty sure beagle is playing through an injury). Once ferland is back and we trade a bag of pucks for Simmonds I want

Ferland Pete Miller
Tanner bo Brock
Jake gaud Simmonds

Simmonds can’t skate. Ferland is finished for the year.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:59 am
Richardstroker69 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 am

Ferland Pete Miller
Tanner bo Brock
Jake gaud Simmonds

Simmonds can’t skate. Ferland is finished for the year.
As it gets closer to he deadline and if Ferland is done for the year (of course he should be), more players will come available, they always do.
Bob McKenzie was just putting obvious possibilities together. When Doyle says can't skate, that has always been his biggest hindrance causing
his plus/minus to be generally shitty, so I would have to think wait.
"evolution"
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Topper wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:23 am What it really comes down to is which team does the better media blitz to influence voters.
Funnily enough, since Tops posted this there has been a substantial uptick in national media articles about Hughes over Makar - the Athletic, Sportsnet, NBC, ESPN all have articles out about Quinn.

I better check out HFBoards to understand why Benning deserves no credit for either pick...
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Micky wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:39 am It's Schaller's spot that should be taken by "The Enforcer" Doesn't have to be a star but has to be able to keep up, decent size, (not under 6.1),

really good team-mate and some nifty offensive and defensive skills, (meaning he wont hurt you in the plus/minus department), and no less than

30-35 point per years. And, has the rare ability to take off the other teams best players in scuffles and succinctly retaliate (modestly legally) when

our best players are jerked around. Can get right in to a hockey fight when necessary and has no history of concussions or neck problems.

This player should be around 23 to 25 years old with no ultra unique history. Sounds simple enough.
I found a possible fit, given your description.

The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

You recognized my superciliousness (cheekiness)... :devil:
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

"superciliousness" = Fuck off!

"(cheekiness)" W R O N G *sigh*
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:06 pm Fuck off!
No. You; and I'm right,....................................................again. :drink:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jeff Cox@JeffCoxSports
Sources telling me Vancouver Canucks prospect Tyler Madden will miss next 4-6 weeks with broken finger. Huge loss for Northeastern.
4:33 PM · Feb 15, 2020
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tryamkin thrown out of the game after flipping the bird.

https://twitter.com/ChrisFaber39/status ... de%3Dfalse
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Madden was having a great season, feel bad for him

Good news - Gadjovich’s game is hitting all kinds of great new levels much to the dismay of Doyle. He’s looking like he could turn out to be a very good bottom 6 player
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:18 am Madden was having a great season, feel bad for him

Good news - Gadjovich’s game is hitting all kinds of great new levels much to the dismay of Doyle. He’s looking like he could turn out to be a very good bottom 6 player
My dismay? I suggested drafting him before he was drafted.

Oh you mean where I commented that he had a poor rookie year last year... carry on painting the board brown. You do you. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:00 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:06 pm "superciliousness" = Fuck off!

No. You; and I'm right,....................................................again. :drink:
Seriously, this is the second time you've hosted your own little Word of the Day moment and got the definition wrong.

Sad!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 pm
Micky wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:00 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:06 pm "superciliousness" = Fuck off!

Seriously, this is the second time you've hosted your own little Word of the Day moment and got the definition wrong.

Sad!
Seriously learn to use a dictionary! Your wrong. Have another Fig Newton.
"evolution"