The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

The Brown Wizard
CC Legend

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:10 pm
For an outta towner tri-city man - Blob seems to know every seedy and sordid nook and cranny of the downtown Vancouver core i.e. - the Dufferin, Astoria, Cobalt like the back of his hand. Ya just know that ole Doyles McKenzie has dipped his wart covered cone into some nasty swamp ass resembling that of Bianca Andreescu’s Mom
Hargraves is definitely a colourful personality with a colourful past. However he isn’t the mouthwash swilling, shadow boxing, rock smoking mess that now calls himself a Chef. Chef... his idea of making spaghetti is some veneer noodles in a box slathered with ketchup and velveeta slices melted on top. A real Chef here folks... :lol: I used to trip over the Chef’s carcass when heading downtown to party and he’d tell me that his dry walling gig was on its way up and that he scored some new clients. Looking at the impetigo on his grill and the bruises all over his chicken limbs, he wasn’t scoring new clients unless he meant the sketchy hookers he was wrasslin’ with. I’d always give him a high five and tell him to hang in there and he’d wish me a Merry Christmas even if it was July.
:lol:

Anyone remember Jake Rambo? That dude was fuckin trippin... He used to shadow box while jogging in full football gear all around burnaby and lougheed mall areas.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Cornuck wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:10 pm
For an outta towner tri-city man - Blob seems to know every seedy and sordid nook and cranny of the downtown Vancouver core i.e. - the Dufferin, Astoria, Cobalt like the back of his hand. Ya just know that ole Doyles McKenzie has dipped his wart covered cone into some nasty swamp ass resembling that of Bianca Andreescu’s Mom
The Cobalt was a fun place back in the day. :) the other two I didn't get to nearly as often.

When traveling in Singapore, I was at a high end hotel that did laundry. My Cobalt t-shirt came back pressed, starched and wrapped - I kept it like that for years. :D
Lol. The Cobalt is hanging in there
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Classic ole Doyle upstairs at the Astoria after a Canucks game with his sweaty red apple face from a night on the glass dick trying to muster up a boner that ain’t there while a transgender hooker works madly at it while his buddy’s are working the rock into the pipe watching and waiting there turn.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate