The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:50 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:47 pm They could be entertaining trading from a position of strength (RW) to address a position of weakness (D)

But it’s adorable to see the pee pee pants forum explode into a diaper war. :lol:
That would make sense if cap alleviation wasn't a motivating factor. They can deal Boeser for a dman, but they can't deal him for one that is signed at a similar cap hit (like Dumba), so that significantly limits their options for trade targets.
What if Benning already knows Loui is going to agree to mutually terminate?

What if Benning already has a plan to off-load Loui in a seperate trade?

What if Baer/Sutter is included in a Boeser-Dumba trade.

You simps don't have access to all the facts and you're lacking in imagination.

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:50 pm Ever think that it's not "pee pee pants" but just being realistic based on the crappy reality of the situation that Benning has caused?
Nope, it's "pee pee pants" all the way...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm Then I'll change my opinion accordingly (because my head is not always buried in the sand like you guys lol).
Wait... you just admitted that you have no idea of the big picture and that you're lacking in imagination

... and we have our heads buried in the sand? :wow:

I mean at least we speculate on what the big picture might be...

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm Benning hasn't shown he has been able to manage the cap very effectively to date.
He's done just fine so far.

Getting hit with the unexpected Luongo penalty (thanks Gillis!) and unexpected flat cap ($84M they said) has hurt a bit

... but nothing that can't be overcome.

He overpaid on some UFAs (rebuilding teams must overpay) as stop-gaps for the rebuild, but they're going away just in time.

(except for Loui... or is he?)

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm You think there's a chance that Loui will agree to terminate his deal when he's still owed something like $7-8 million? Hahahahaha.
In four days that number becomes $5M in theory... but more like $4M in reality (10% deferment, 20% escrow).

Loui has earned $60M in the NHL and has a chain of restaurants to run in Sweden

... and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to ride the buses in the A.

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm No one here has access to all of the facts. It's inherently speculation.
Exactly my point. You seem incapable of "speculation".

You act as though the tiny bit of the picture you have access to... is the entire picture.

Well you and the rest of the tardy kids back at the funny farm.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Lawrence Gilman lover - Edge Lord still edging JD Burke’s Side burns? I think I need to Fan Fic EL soon, stoke those fires again, but he doesn’t move Chefs needle enough for Chef to care, his Benning moans and groans are self explanatory -“thou doth protest too much” . The fan fic’ing had a real affect on him, I got a response. Win!! But I’m locked and loaded in the Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer, the fan fic takes a back seat to ole Wolf Blitzer!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Seems like some of the local media types don't think $18 million in cap space is really such a terrible spot, comparatively:

It's around 7 minutes in:

David Pagnotta: Canucks against the cap, CBA and return to play go ahead

July 10 2020

https://www.sportsnet.ca/650/reach-deep ... -go-ahead/
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:21 pm I had another post that addressed all of these points but you seemed to have deleted it. Can you bring it back? Otherwise this place seems pretty toxic in literally censoring a perfectly valid and respectful discussion on Benning, bizarre stuff.
These things happen when a bunch of posts get moved... but here we are... in the right thread.

Please re-post it pronto so I can further show the world how much of a mentally ill imbecile you are. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I'm thinking he's spent time in a "facility" somehwere in the past involuntarily admitted. All signs point to mental health issues for sure.

Edgy...are you seeing Jim Benning in the room with you right now?
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:12 pm I'm thinking he's spent time in a "facility" somehwere in the past involuntarily admitted. All signs point to mental health issues for sure.

I would highly recommend he returns to said facility for some extra electroconvulsive therapy as soon as possible.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:20 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:12 pm I'm thinking he's spent time in a "facility" somehwere in the past involuntarily admitted. All signs point to mental health issues for sure.

I would highly recommend he returns to said facility for some extra electroconvulsive therapy as soon as possible.
:lol:

Fuckin hilarious

:lol:

This must be the Edge he is referring to in his name.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:21 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:17 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm Then I'll change my opinion accordingly (because my head is not always buried in the sand like you guys lol).
Wait... you just admitted that you have no idea of the big picture and that you're lacking in imagination

... and we have our heads buried in the sand? :wow:

I mean at least we speculate on what the big picture might be...

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm Benning hasn't shown he has been able to manage the cap very effectively to date.
He's done just fine so far.

Getting hit with the unexpected Luongo penalty (thanks Gillis!) and unexpected flat cap ($84M they said) has hurt a bit

... but nothing that can't be overcome.

He overpaid on some UFAs (rebuilding teams must overpay) as stop-gaps for the rebuild, but they're going away just in time.

(except for Loui... or is he?)

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm You think there's a chance that Loui will agree to terminate his deal when he's still owed something like $7-8 million? Hahahahaha.
In four days that number becomes $5M in theory... but more like $4M in reality (10% deferment, 20% escrow).

Loui has earned $60M in the NHL and has a chain of restaurants to run in Sweden

... and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to ride the buses in the A.

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 pm No one here has access to all of the facts. It's inherently speculation.
Exactly my point. You seem incapable of "speculation".

You act as though the tiny bit of the picture you have access to... is the entire picture.

Well you and the rest of the tardy kids back at the funny farm.
I had another post that addressed all of these points but you seemed to have deleted it. Can you bring it back? Otherwise this place seems pretty toxic in literally censoring a perfectly valid and respectful discussion on Benning, bizarre stuff.
Oh fuck off with comments like this. Coming from HF where the mods protect dimwits like you this is rich, the mods have made that place a fucking joke and fans from all over are laughing at posters like MS, 50 and several others.

If you had any balls you should tell us your handle at Hf, see we won’t ban you here because of what you post, but the mods there will ban us for what we post here. Does that sound logical?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Go fingers go.... :thumbs:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

this is my image of several posters at HF.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Careful Fingers, there's a good chance the Edgy One is a dangerous psychopath.

This is why I've gone so easy on him/her.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Fingers is all middle fingers right now. Love it!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Reefingers just speedbagging 50 sheas of Gay :lol:

EL go back to essondale and tell the other androgynous eunuchs how badly the fingenator porked your bumhole
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:58 pm Careful Fingers, there's a good chance the Edgy One is one of my socks.

This is why I've gone so easy on him/her.
Fixed for accuracy. :mrgreen: