The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate!

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:31 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:17 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:07 pm IF
:roll:

Point is the real Blob would have never stooped so low as recycling Botch's crapola.

Blob + Agenda = A different animal. 8-)
When you grow up and address an entire post you will be worthy of a response. This chickenshit hanging on one word is weak and I guess I shouldn’t expect much more from a guy who resides near “Hope”.
Or perhaps YOU should wise up.

The only important word in your post was "IF"... yeah don't expect folks to indulge you in your WHAT IFs.

Admit it, you got your ass handed to you and now you're trying to save face.

Time to wake up and see how much damage your agenda has done to you, my dear friend.

YOU ARE NOW A BOTCHFORD SUPPORTER

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Weak as usual from two weaklings

My bad for expecting more
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:34 pm Today's CC postings is for the ages - Blobby quoting Bitchford. Unfuckingbelievable

Again - Bubbles gone on record as calling McPhee a genius for his work in Vegas but has no response for McPhees recent ravings over Sbisa all the while McPhee waives he good buddy Garrison and Nuckles good buddy Griffin Reinhart
The post was about Vatanen who you only know by size. Seriously do you actually watch the games lol ?
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:30 pm So in short you'd still be pissing all over the Canucks bed had we won the lotto and drafted Matthews and you'd still be throwing bouquets at Chiarellis - Strome Oilers rebuild?
I’d probably be saying Benning was lucky his rebuild on the fly strategy was such a disaster. 8-)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:46 pm Weak as usual from two weaklings

My bad for expecting more
Oh yeah! :lol:

Hey all I did was prove that you have derided The Botched One for years

... and now you suckle at his teet.

And the obvious motive: A G E N D A

You sold your soul for your anti-Benning agenda old pal. :(
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:51 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:30 pm So in short you'd still be pissing all over the Canucks bed had we won the lotto and drafted Matthews and you'd still be throwing bouquets at Chiarellis - Strome Oilers rebuild?
I’d probably be saying Benning was lucky his rebuild on the fly strategy was such a disaster. 8-)
The Canucks made the playoffs in Bennings first year, the second went off the rails during the retool on the fly, good intentions. What's wrong with the Oilers after the playoff run last season? Not Chiarellis fault?

So no McDavid in Edmonton the Oilers are a disaster? This is your Boi - Chiarelli we are talking about

Boeser? Demko? Pettersen? Dahlen? Tryamkin? 2nd for Baertschi? Shrinkaruk for Granlund? Gaudette? Lind? Gadjovich? 3rd and 7th for Lack? 2nd for Bieksa? Lockwood? Not bad rebuilding or whatever you want to label it
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:52 pm
... and now you suckle at his teet.

And the obvious motive: A G E N D A

You sold your soul for your anti-Benning agenda old pal. :(
With the electronic swipe of a cursor, everything you are arguing for can be flipped and aimed right back! Ha! Heroes and Villains everywhere...

There really is an alternate reality thinly divided from the one we exist in isnt there :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:47 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:34 pm Today's CC postings is for the ages - Blobby quoting Bitchford. Unfuckingbelievable

Again - Bubbles gone on record as calling McPhee a genius for his work in Vegas but has no response for McPhees recent ravings over Sbisa all the while McPhee waives he good buddy Garrison and Nuckles good buddy Griffin Reinhart
The post was about Vatanen who you only know by size. Seriously do you actually watch the games lol ?
Your thoughts on McPhees glee with Sbisa? What did your hero McPhee do with Garrison and Reinhart?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:04 pm With the electronic swipe of a cursor, everything you are arguing for can be flipped and aimed right back! Ha! Heroes and Villains everywhere...

There really is an alternate reality thinly divided from the one we exist in isnt there :lol:
I get what you're saying Danny, I do

... but I'm not the one who was just busted for suddenly supporting his favorite longtime whipping boy.

HE SOLD HIS SOUL :shock:
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

So RD,

Where do you expect the Canucks to be in the next 2-3 seasons.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You back on the horse again, Raffles?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 pm So RD,

Lol he doesn’t even know what shithole dive bar he will shut down next week. Let’s see Cobalt, American, Savoy, Astoria, Patricia...., or maybe the Turf or the Dell
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 pm So RD,

Lol he doesn’t even know what shithole dive bar he will shut down next week. Let’s see Cobalt, American, Savoy, Astoria, Patricia...., or maybe the Turf or the Dell
For someone born and raised in Poco you sure do know a lot about those haunts. You jonesing for a bender Bubbles? You keep bringing those hotels up, hotels that are notorious for rollers like you
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Reminds me of Bubbles quoting fancy stats.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

[MOD - stop it Reef]