OOTS Jan-Apr 2016

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: OOTS Jan-Apr 2016

Post by Mickey107 »

RoyalDude wrote:What needs to happen is Auston Matthews to pull a Lindros when the Oilers call his name. I'd have no problem with Matthews doing that. You can't have one team getting 5 first overall picks in the last 7 drafts. Its not the lottery that's the problem, they need to limit how many 1st overall picks a year in year out tanking team can get. Like share the wealth amongst the regular losers
Did you see McDavid's facial expression last year. Didn't look like he was too happy..
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

micky107 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:What needs to happen is Auston Matthews to pull a Lindros when the Oilers call his name. I'd have no problem with Matthews doing that. You can't have one team getting 5 first overall picks in the last 7 drafts. Its not the lottery that's the problem, they need to limit how many 1st overall picks a year in year out tanking team can get. Like share the wealth amongst the regular losers
Did you see McDavid's facial expression last year. Didn't look like he was too happy..
If the Coilers pick Mathews first, will there be commercials where Messier calls him instead of texts???
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Alride Jets over minny, crushed em 5-1.

lets hope Torts can fire up the jackets troops vs the NYR tomorrow.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

All we have to do is lose to LA and we pretty well guarantee a bottom six finish. I know that doesn't translate into a top six pick but it gives us odds, slim, but still odds. Really though outside the bottom three the odds difference is minuscule.

So, lose to LA, then beat the crap out of Calgary and Edmonton, then get a better lottery pick than them. :roll:
The only HW the Canucks need
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Hockey Widow wrote:All we have to do is lose to LA and we pretty well guarantee a bottom six finish. I know that doesn't translate into a top six pick but it gives us odds, slim, but still odds. Really though outside the bottom three the odds difference is minuscule.

So, lose to LA, then beat the crap out of Calgary and Edmonton, then get a better lottery pick than them. :roll:
And keep in mind that Benning will finally have a better chance this summer to do more...
"evolution"
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Hockey Widow wrote:All we have to do is lose to LA and we pretty well guarantee a bottom six finish. I know that doesn't translate into a top six pick but it gives us odds, slim, but still odds. Really though outside the bottom three the odds difference is minuscule.

0-4 to finish please.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Mëds wrote:

0-4 to finish please.

Can we at least best the snot out of the flames? Go 1-3.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Mëds wrote:

0-4 to finish please.
Loser!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Hockey Widow wrote:
Mëds wrote:

0-4 to finish please.

kings will crush us, thats a given, but we are pretty even vs the oilers this season I think it's 1-1-1?

They beat us 2-0 nothing last month.

Flames probably will win, we only conquered the flames & kings when we had Sutter back in October. :mrgreen:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

SKYO wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:
Mëds wrote:

0-4 to finish please.

kings will crush us, thats a given, but we are pretty even vs the oilers this season I think it's 1-1-1?

They beat us 2-0 nothing last month.

Flames probably will win, we only conquered the flames & kings when we had Sutter back in October. :mrgreen:
I ALWAYS want us to beat the Flems & gOilers...ALWAYS...and if you don't you are a traitor to Johnny Canuck Nation!

I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I just want us to lessen the Oilers odds of drafting 1st. It's for the good of the league if we finish ahead of them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

being from Saskatchewan, where everyone else seems to lick the corn from Coilers poo, or drink the golden nectar from the penis tips of the flems, I cant in good conscience want us to lose the last 3 games.. off season would be too brutal.

Kick the crap out of the alberta teams. Even if we finish dead last, the league has already chosen who gets first pick.. I mean, who is going to 'win the draft lottery'.. and it aint us.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

God damn stupid Flames! They had that game. Hopefully the Jets can come back.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:God damn stupid Flames! They had that game. Hopefully the Jets can come back.
Flames get a point in OT, Jets win in OT.

Canucks inside the bottom-5, tied with the Flames but with a game in hand. Lose tonight vs. Edmonton (regulation) and we're into 4th.

Columbus/Toronto and Edmonton/Vancouver tonight... battle in the basement 2016.
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Top 2 spots belong to Edmonton and Toronto the two long-standing losers'. I'd like to see Vancouver secure 3rd or 4th and steal that 1st overall pick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What I'd like to see: lose both games to Edmonton and beat the crap out of Calgary
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters