OOTS Jan-Apr 2016

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

OOTS Jan-Apr 2016

Post by Hockey Widow »

Hope Carolna and Edmonton have a three pointer. Colorado leading LA 2-1. Hope the AVS get 2 points.
The only HW the Canucks need
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: OOTS Jan-Apr 2016

Post by 2Fingers »

Hockey Widow wrote:Hope Carolna and Edmonton have a three pointer. Colorado leading LA 2-1. Hope the AVS get 2 points.

Colorado wining, top 5 here we come.

God i really hate even thinking that we are a top 5 pick team. Been such a good team for so long it is hard to accept this sinking down.....

Just need to wait it out
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Reefer2 wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Hope Carolna and Edmonton have a three pointer. Colorado leading LA 2-1. Hope the AVS get 2 points.

Colorado wining, top 5 here we come.

God i really hate even thinking that we are a top 5 pick team. Been such a good team for so long it is hard to accept this sinking down.....

Just need to wait it out
Don't worry, Reef.... when we want a Cup and the team's playing well, we don't get a Cup. When we want a top 5 pick and the team's struggling, we don't get a top 5 pick.... You've been a fan for a while, you should know how it works by now.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Edmonton wins 1-0 in OT. Oilers up to 37 points, Carolina will move past Vancouver if the Canucks don't get a point.

Colorado up 4-1 on LA.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Edmonton wins 1-0 in OT. Oilers up to 37 points, Carolina will move past Vancouver if the Canucks don't get a point.

Colorado up 4-1 on LA.

Colorado wins. Good OOTS if you're in the camp that says if we can't make the playoffs I hope we at least get a top five pick. A tanker wanna be.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Not to be out-done by old-man Doan, Iginla becomes the 19th player to 600 goals.
TDA Rum
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by TDA Rum »

Canucks fall to 12th in the conference with the Flames & Jets winning tonight...
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

TDA Rum wrote:Canucks fall to 12th in the conference with the Flames & Jets winning tonight...

Putting us in a position to draft 6th but two teams poised to overtake us. We have to really suck to allow the three teams well below us to overtake us.
TDA Rum
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by TDA Rum »

Toronto & San Jose both have 3 games in hand...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hockey Widow wrote:
TDA Rum wrote:Canucks fall to 12th in the conference with the Flames & Jets winning tonight...
Putting us in a position to draft 6th but two teams poised to overtake us. We have to really suck to allow the three teams well below us to overtake us.
One win out of a playoff spot. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

TDA Rum wrote:Toronto & San Jose both have 3 games in hand...

Yes, thus the two teams poised to overtake us.

Columbus, Buffalo and Edmonton will be our challenge. Although Edmonton is playing ok and they should get McJesus back soon enough. If we can keep pace with the bottom three teams we may end up 27-29. I doubt we sink as low as Columbus.

But as Doc says, just a win away from the playoffs. No matter what we do its a win right?
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

28th is probably the lowest we could sink, and that requires McJesus turning water into wine.

Jackets and Sabres are too shitty methinks. Buffalo is becoming nearly as pathetic as Edmonton. Honourable mention also goes to Carolina, but I don't even think it's intentional on their part. Nobody goes to their games and I don't think ownership gives a fuck.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Hockey Widow wrote:
TDA Rum wrote:Toronto & San Jose both have 3 games in hand...

Yes, thus the two teams poised to overtake us.

Columbus, Buffalo and Edmonton will be our challenge. Although Edmonton is playing ok and they should get McJesus back soon enough. If we can keep pace with the bottom three teams we may end up 27-29. I doubt we sink as low as Columbus.

But as Doc says, just a win away from the playoffs. No matter what we do its a win right?
With the Salary Cap parity, we could finish 30th overall, and still be just 2 points out of a playoff spot :):)
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Tciso wrote:With the Salary Cap parity, we could finish 30th overall, and still be just 2 points out of a playoff spot :):)
And that is what makes the NHL so damned exciting!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Toronto leads Anaheim 1-0 in the first. Hope for a three point game there.

Colorado leads St. Louis 1-0 in the first. Go AVS.

I thought Flames were playing tonight, I guess I thought wrong!