Willy D death watch...

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Willy D death watch...

Post by Strangelove »

But did he cop to it? :look:

It is what it is Blubbles.

It is almost 3 years on the clock.

It is 1.5-2.5 years from completion.

Deal with it.

(and btw call it whatever you like)

I didn't say they know what they're doing... but now that you mention it... they certainly do! :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Just do IT!

Some can't handle it.

It girls.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
BOKNOWS
AHL Prospect

Post by BOKNOWS »

:lol: :shock:
Strangelove wrote:But did he cop to it? :look:

It is what it is Blubbles.

It is almost 3 years on the clock.

It is 1.5-2.5 years from completion.

Deal with it.

(and btw call it whatever you like)

I didn't say they know what they're doing... but now that you mention it... they certainly do! :mex:
BOKNOWS
AHL Prospect

Post by BOKNOWS »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Wow thanks Einstein. Just because he finally copped to it doesn't mean that they know what the fuck they are doing :lol:
:lol:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Nm
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

What the hell was up with Desjardins calling out Tryamkin ? Saying if he engaged Marchand the way he is Benn that the Canucks would have won that game. Willie ,take your clipboard, your dance moves and your coffee mug that says worlds greatest coach and fucking beat it.
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:What the hell was up with Desjardins calling out Tryamkin ? Saying if he engaged Marchand the way he is Benn that the Canucks would have won that game. Willie ,take your clipboard, your dance moves and your coffee mug that says worlds greatest coach and fucking beat it.
I agree blob that was totally uncalled for ... what a maroon
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

BOKNOWS wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Wow thanks Einstein. Just because he finally copped to it doesn't mean that they know what the fuck they are doing :lol:
:lol:
Your last post was twice as insightful.
"evolution"
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

WD:

“If he would have stepped up like he did against (Jamie) Benn (Thursday), if he would have stepped up like that against (Brad) Marchand, I think we win that Boston game,” Desjardins said.

Agreed Blob, wtf. Maybe what he's saying is if he hit Marchand in the eye with his glove on, and scratched his retina, Marchand would have been out of the game and therefore not scored three goals, we win.

But really Willie, wtf.
The only HW the Canucks need
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I agree with Willie, though maybe not to the extent of beating Boston. Trymynapkin needs to be more physical. I don't think he was talking solely about the Benn fight but more about the hits that lead to it. Nikita is too passive. When he's prepared to take a hit he can bounce the other player, but it is rare for him to be the instigator when there is contact.

All in the progression of Trymynapkin as a player. The offensive reins are slowly being loosened and so to are physical reins.

From what I have seen of his play, he prides himself on defensive coverage, is hard on himself for blow coverage and for taking penalties. WD opening up his game and pushing him for more.

Nothing wrong with that.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
BOKNOWS
AHL Prospect

Post by BOKNOWS »

Topper wrote:I agree with Willie, though maybe not to the extent of beating Boston. Trymynapkin needs to be more physical. I don't think he was talking solely about the Benn fight but more about the hits that lead to it. Nikita is too passive. When he's prepared to take a hit he can bounce the other player, but it is rare for him to be the instigator when there is contact.

All in the progression of Trymynapkin as a player. The offensive reins are slowly being loosened and so to are physical reins.

From what I have seen of his play, he prides himself on defensive coverage, is hard on himself for blow coverage and for taking penalties. WD opening up his game and pushing him for more.

Nothing wrong with that.

YUP :wave:
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/will ... an-miller/

So, with Hansen and Alexandre Burrows traded for youth and picks, is it now safe to say the Canucks are in the midst of a rebuild?

"I think you can use whatever word you want," Linden said. "It maybe hasn't happened as fast as some people have wanted... but I'm really excited about where we're going."
So I guess the retool failed. Trev and JB basically wasted 3 years when they could have blown it up, not sign guys like Verbeta, Eriksson and Millzy and increase our odds in the McJesus and Matthews/Laine sweepstakes.
BOKNOWS
AHL Prospect

Post by BOKNOWS »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:

So, with Hansen and Alexandre Burrows traded for youth and picks, is it now safe to say the Canucks are in the midst of a rebuild?

"I think you can use whatever word you want," Linden said. "It maybe hasn't happened as fast as some people have wanted... but I'm really excited about where we're going."
So I guess the retool failed. Trev and JB basically wasted 3 years when they could have blown it up, not sign guys like Verbeta, Eriksson and Millzy and increase our odds in the McJesus and Matthews/Laine sweepstakes.

IS THAT U IN YOUR SIG... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:

Toddster! Nails it!
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:

No

They would have had to trade the Sedins to go full rebuild 3 years ago. Is that too hard to understand?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau