Tort's to CBJ for 2nd round pick

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: Tort's to CBJ for 2nd round pick

Post by SKYO »

Well we wanted a kick in the ass after the 2011 hangover, and with torts it sorta worked for that, as the team got smoked, players wanted out, so we ended up getting Virtanen with that 6th overall that year, Kesler forced himself out eventually - Benning got us McCann - Sutter/Sbisa, and now a 2nd rounder thanks to Torts lol.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Can't wait for the press conference where he talks about how much he has learned his lesson(s). How he has promised to change.
The only HW the Canucks need
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Hockey Widow wrote:Can't wait for the press conference where he talks about how much he has learned his lesson(s). How he has promised to change.
I think he'll have a longer leash from the 3 reporters covering the Jackets.

I wonder if Dubinksy is hiding under his bed, crying about the return of his nervous tick that he thought he was rid of.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Can't wait for the press conference where he talks about how much he has learned his lesson(s). How he has promised to change.
I think he'll have a longer leash from the 3 reporters covering the Jackets.

I wonder if Dubinksy is hiding under his bed, crying about the return of his nervous tick that he thought he was rid of.
:lol: :lol:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
lostinarink
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by lostinarink »

Hockey Widow wrote:Now if only someone would hire Gillis we could snag another pick.
Gillman, another.

Or do AGM get us nothing.
Maybe Benning can score conditional 2nds for Gillis, Gilman, Henning, and Crawford. Then flog the lot of them to Columbus for their 2016 1st.....
sk8er
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

I wonder if he has his hide away bed installed yet? Is he going to actually attends practices? After all, Im sure he has changed.....
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Never mind the bollocks...Columbus @ Van?! Pfffft.... Columbus @ Calgary :D Goooooo Torts!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)