2015-2016 Stanley Cup Prediction

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: 2015-2016 Stanley Cup Prediction

Post by vic »

Mëds wrote: New York 2016 Champs.
AV doesn't have what it takes to coach a team to a cup championship...

He's going to make too many mistakes along the way, much like he did in Vancouver and didn't learn from those mistakes when he got to NY.

He's not going to coach the team, he's going to let them coach themselves - won't work, 1st or 2nd round exit for the Rags...
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

vic wrote:
Mëds wrote: New York 2016 Champs.
AV doesn't have what it takes to coach a team to a cup championship...

He's going to make too many mistakes along the way, much like he did in Vancouver and didn't learn from those mistakes when he got to NY.

He's not going to coach the team, he's going to let them coach themselves - won't work, 1st or 2nd round exit for the Rags...
I said "one of the New York teams".

Isles are off to a slower start than many expected. They have the horses to get on track.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

We will still reign supreme this year. You will see oh non-bleibers! Thou shall repent all un-hockeygodly thoughts from thy heads come the spring time.

WootWoot! :rockin: :bounce: :towel: :wave:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Hey spides....we are all kinda hoping for a top 5 pick this year.....arachnomistic
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

rats19 wrote:Hey spides....we are all kinda hoping for a top 5 pick this year.....arachnomistic
Ahhhh jeez, buncha tankers :evil: Way to spoil the party, when they go all the way none of you get to be there.

Just you wait and see Jagpreet! 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Arachnid wrote:
rats19 wrote:Hey spides....we are all kinda hoping for a top 5 pick this year.....arachnomistic
Ahhhh jeez, buncha tankers :evil: Way to spoil the party, when they go all the way none of you get to be there.

We all have the teams best interest in mind..if your magic carpet actually go for ride...we will be there, oh you can bet your spideyass we will be there....
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

rats19 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

We all have the teams best interest in mind..if your magic carpet actually go for ride...we will be there, oh you can bet your spideyass we will be there....
Guess I was a trendsetter last year eh?! ;)