Lineup Predictions 2015-16

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: Lineup Predictions 2015-16

Post by Hockey Widow »

When Baertschi wants to he can be effective on the forechecking, even throws some nice hits along the board. His offence has not come to life but defensively he has improved his game. With these offensive players you want them to concentrate early on the the defence and play away from the puck. His offence will follow. McCann played the same way game one. Baertschi has more promise than Vey he just has to learn to to be lazy, shift in shift out he has to play harder.
The only HW the Canucks need
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Strangelove wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote: Cracknell, when he plays, will be on the fourth line between Prust and Dorsett.
RELEASE THE CRACKEN!!
Do you think Cracknell is an improvement on Richardson? :?
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote: Cracknell, when he plays, will be on the fourth line between Prust and Dorsett.
RELEASE THE CRACKEN!!
When healthy, give me Richardson.
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic »

Hockey Widow wrote:
Zamboni Driver wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
RELEASE THE CRACKEN!!
When healthy, give me Richardson.
A healthy Richardson at just over 2 million or Cracknell + McCann at just a shade under 1.5 million combined?
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

That's a different question there Vic. Of course I'd rather have Cracknell plus McCann over Richardson. But if the choice was A healthy Richardson over Cracknell I'd take Richardson. Now if you ask that question and throw in cap considerations I'd take Cracknell.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Hockey Widow wrote:That's a different question there Vic. Of course I'd rather have Cracknell plus McCann over Richardson. But if the choice was A healthy Richardson over Cracknell I'd take Richardson. Now if you ask that question and throw in cap considerations I'd take Cracknell.
You're taking Cracknell??? We're gonna have to put you in Stage One, Dubs!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I like the age of our eventual starting forward group

Sedin - 35
Sedin - 35
Vrbata - 34

Higgins - 32
Sutter - 27
Burrows - 34

Baertschi 22
Horvat - 20
Hansen - turns 30 this season

Prust - 31
Cracknell - 30
Dorsett - turns 29 this season

We will be a well seasoned machine heading into the playoffs

Maybe we could trade Baertschi for another veteran journeyman reclamation project to bring the average age up even more. You can never discount old man strength. Old man - WD would be jacked
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau