Round 3, 2015 playoffs

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: Round 3, 2015 playoffs

Post by ukcanuck »

Another jackass the movie moment.

With the "hot wheels" car in the condom.

Match box car for some...
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

What a great game seven. Although two cheesy calls against Tampa and none on NYR. Who predicted that again? Tampa with the third period lead, can they hold it?
The only HW the Canucks need
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Yes, yes, yes! 2-0 under 9 minutes.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Outstanding!!

The Rangers don't know this yet but Tampa did them a favour. They saved the Rangers from the hurt and heartbreak of losing in the Cup final. :mrgreen:

Garrison needs to send Benning a postcard. Too bad we didn't have a conditional pick for Garrison if Tampa made the Finals!!
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Yes, don't have to hear the AV lovers now.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Cornuck be like... :drink: :rockin: :cheers: :drunk: :wave: :wave: :bounce: :rofl: :towel:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Me thinks the Rangers window just closed tonight. They have a number of key roster decisions, cap concerns and not all their draft picks. But they have the President's Trophy. Well done AV.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

AV the prez at gettin' the prez trophy.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Hockey Widow wrote:Me thinks the Rangers window just closed tonight. They have a number of key roster decisions, cap concerns and not all their draft picks. But they have the President's Trophy. Well done AV.
With Lundqvist and that D, it likely won't be a major issue. They won't miss St Louis, he's done. Nash had a couple good nights to boost his point totals, but most nights was invisible.

Not sad to see the Rangers go. I don't think either of those Eastern teams have much of a chance against either of the Western teams.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Me thinks the Rangers window just closed tonight. They have a number of key roster decisions, cap concerns and not all their draft picks. But they have the President's Trophy. Well done AV.
With Lundqvist and that D, it likely won't be a major issue. They won't miss St Louis, he's done. Nash had a couple good nights to boost his point totals, but most nights was invisible.

Not sad to see the Rangers go. I don't think either of those Eastern teams have much of a chance against either of the Western teams.
Lightning too quick for most teams vato loco, they beat the ducks 4-1 and 5-3 this season.

and yes fuck Kesler and his crybaby ways to go to a contender of his choice even though he wasn't a UFA, anyways should be a good game 7 chi/ana.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

SKYO wrote: Lightning too quick for most teams vato loco, they beat the ducks 4-1 and 5-3 this season.
I don't put much stock in individual regular season games when it comes down to a Stanley Cup Playoff series.

The Ducks are a bigger, deeper, more skilled team any Tampa has faced so far. They're also deceptively fast and their D move the puck quickly. Chicago is Chicago... they know how to win.

Chi/Anaheim in 5, maybe 6.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
SKYO wrote: Lightning too quick for most teams vato loco, they beat the ducks 4-1 and 5-3 this season.
I don't put much stock in individual regular season games when it comes down to a Stanley Cup Playoff series.

The Ducks are a bigger, deeper, more skilled team any Tampa has faced so far. They're also deceptively fast and their D move the puck quickly. Chicago is Chicago... they know how to win.

Chi/Anaheim in 5, maybe 6.
Care to wager an immature/dumb/crappy AVI bet? I say TB over chi/ana.

loser has to change avi to their losing teams logo ha, and say in a signature that the other poster is a god.
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Benjo »

Sometime during the broadcast it was mentioned that both coaches were asked before the game what they were gunna say to the guys. Cooper said these are the games that you dream about when your a kid and of course AV said its just another game we are going to stick to the plan. Seems like AV still hasn't learned how to motivate after leaving Van.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Tampa to the finals.....four years too late.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Fuck marty shrimp and his whiny ass crying about his GM not picking him for the Oly's and then demanding a trade.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.