OOTS 2015

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: OOTS 2015

Post by Hockey Widow »

Calgary and Winnipeg trade goals in under 50 seconds to open their game. Both playing back up rusty goalies.
The only HW the Canucks need
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Hockey Widow wrote:Ottawa clinches. Just wow. They sit third in their division. Could end up there or in the first wild card. They have been playing must win games since the end of January and will be tough in the playoffs.
I'd like to see them do some damage back east. Go Sens!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Hockey Widow wrote:Ottawa clinches. Just wow. They sit third in their division. Could end up there or in the first wild card. They have been playing must win games since the end of January and will be tough in the playoffs.
Or they burnout hard having just gone 25-4-4 in their last 33 games. They literally just played an entire playoffs with that must win mentality, and it was against some teams that didn't have to approach the games the same way. Now it's do or die and they could be spent. I really hope not though. I would love to see them get to at least the 2nd round.
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Boston Canucker »

Jets up 4-1 with half a period to go, and Flames scratched their top offensive talent. Willie can park the vets tonight if he wants, the #2 division seed is ours. Good news, boys can chill out tonight...Miller can ease his way back in.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Boston Canucker wrote:Jets up 4-1 with half a period to go, and Flames scratched their top offensive talent. Willie can park the vets tonight if he wants, the #2 division seed is ours. Good news, boys can chill out tonight...Miller can ease his way back in.
Kinda tells ya that Calgary disappears quickly without those few players. Nullify Hugler, Monahan, and Gaudreau, and they don't have much else.

Edit: They also scratched, Wideman, Brodie, Russell, Hiller, Bouma, Diaz, Jones, and Byron. Pretty much playing their scrubs.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Flames are pretty banged up right now. They got the shit kicked out of them of late...

Maybe re-purple some of those bruises come Wednesday is a plan...
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote:Did Clark have anything special to say to Murry today, something like, "its not my fault...."
He asked Bryan why he's so goofy lately. :hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Boston eliminated with the Pens win.

Hey Zamboni, doesn't Jacobs own Gary's goat?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote:Boston eliminated with the Pens win.
So maybe there is a god after all... :drink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.