Question about Canucks tickets

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

donlever
CC Legend

Re: Question about Canucks tickets

Post by donlever »

Topper wrote: Ahem
donlever wrote:
Topper wrote: Let me know how it turns out.
There's 8 people on the North Shore who think you're a goddamn culinary magician Topper.

I told them you were also a c**t but they didn't seem to care.

Thanks again.
Need I comment on advanced age and memory loss?

for the record, I suspect Donny and I are of similar vintages though Doc was collecting dust in the cellar while we were but must in the cask.
Damn it!

Coot, I meant old coot.

Yeah that's it.

:look:
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

donlever wrote:lol @ the old shiite, I'm not old yet and peeps have been calling me old at these here gdhtmb's for 18 years now.

Potatoe started it in his first battle royale at the old CC (I recall the topic was Murray Baron at the time)....
True, but you and Tiger helped perpetuate the myth, so now you're gunna hafta live with it.

BTW I was tempted to post about your sexy 20-something granddaughter, but thought better of it. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Strangelove wrote:
donlever wrote:lol @ the old shiite, I'm not old yet and peeps have been calling me old at these here gdhtmb's for 18 years now.

Potatoe started it in his first battle royale at the old CC (I recall the topic was Murray Baron at the time)....
True, but you and Tiger helped perpetuate the myth, so now you're gunna hafta live with it.

BTW I was tempted to post about your sexy 20-something granddaughter, but thought better of it. :mrgreen:
lol poor donny.

sexy 20-something chick? hook it up! :P ;)
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.