2015 Draft Class watch

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Diehard1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: 2015 Draft Class watch

Post by Diehard1 »

Aside from the first couple of rounds I can't say I know much about the kids, but I sure loved what calgary did today. Getting Kylington and Andersson was very good for them in the 2nd. Andersson is who the picked with our pick, so we will see how he compares to Baertschi down the road.

The Oilers got much better with McDavid, Reinhart and Talbot. We will see if they can finally put it together, the talent is definitely there.

The Preds picked up a couple of sleepers, and the Isles had a great draft, probably the best unless that goes to Winnipeg, who were also very good.

The Nucks had an average draft and still have lots of work to do and players to move. They have a couple of days before FA and I expect a few more changes, hopefully the return will be better than what they received for Lack.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Rumsfeld wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Yeah Dude, Sbisa was a regular wrecking ball against the Flames. It was awesome how he'd make a big rattling sound once a game when he'd slam into the boards where a Calgary player used to be.

Real tough customer between the whistles too. Remember how he intimidated those midgets?

Sbisa would cough up the puck to Getzlaf and Perry every fucking shift. And you know he'd be out there against them playing 20 minutes because Tourette's Clipboard.
Stone hands, stone feet, stone brain Stanton who got his ass kicked by Jordan Nolan is a better option?
Probably, yeah.

Look bro, I get it. You played the doom and gloom card for years back when the Canucks were the best in the league. Now everyone's on that page so you feel the need to go full contrarian on something else, and you've selected the white knite defense of our shittiest player with our shittiest contract. Well played.

Just like nothing was ever Raymond's fault. Holy shit did you have a boner for MayRay in the day. :lol:
LOL
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:The fact that scouts compare Barzal to RNH scares me enough to stay away. He's got tweener written all over him not tall not short, not skinny not big, not fast not slow, not elite skill set not hands of stone.... I need more X-factor from Barzal. Doesn't do anything great but isn't bad. He strikes me as a Brassard/Vermette type

Skyo I'd be taking Rantanen ahead of everyone on your short list
:lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:The fact that scouts compare Barzal to RNH scares me enough to stay away. He's got tweener written all over him not tall not short, not skinny not big, not fast not slow, not elite skill set not hands of stone.... I need more X-factor from Barzal. Doesn't do anything great but isn't bad. He strikes me as a Brassard/Vermette type

Skyo I'd be taking Rantanen ahead of everyone on your short list
:lol:
Hey dipshit, the who cares archives, who gives a fuck. Try focusing on the performances of JimBro, ChiaPet, Sweeney. Isn't that what this circle jerk is all about? Me? I'm Just a fan, but hey whatever blows your strands back ya bald fuck
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

FFS Blob, I have asked you a few times not to bump ancient threads.

Quote + link is the way to go bro.

____
Try to focus on someday.