Who has the best two lines in hockey?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mr.Miyagi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Re: Who has the best two lines in hockey?

Post by Mr.Miyagi »

I agree with you on the Chicago note. Pretty hard to top that...

PIT was more interesting with Neal in the fold but nonetheless still a threat with Malkin and Crosby alone.

ANA still have to be considered with the addition of Kesler and Heatley (even with losing Teemu and Bonino).

Dallas too...depending on how well Spezza plays (or should I say avoids injury) and Nichuskin (sp?) matures they could be a handful every night too. I see you pointed them out though.
In Okinawa, all Miyagi know two things: hockey and karate.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Who has the best two lines in hockey?

Post by Meds »

Mr.Miyagi wrote:I agree with you on the Chicago note. Pretty hard to top that...

PIT was more interesting with Neal in the fold but nonetheless still a threat with Malkin and Crosby alone.

ANA still have to be considered with the addition of Kesler and Heatley (even with losing Teemu and Bonino).

Dallas too...depending on how well Spezza plays (or should I say avoids injury) and Nichuskin (sp?) matures they could be a handful every night too. I see you pointed them out though.
Hemsky's health also has to raise some eyebrows in Dallas. The guy has had his fair share of injuries. Since 2008 he has missed missed quite a handful of games, even in his healthiest years the most he's played is 75 (which is actually pretty good). They have a very good looking top 5 forwards.....they would be more of a threat, but their blueline is pretty soft. Not a lot of muscle, which could be a problem against teams like LA, SJ, ANA. Actually, even a team like the Canucks could really make the Stars blueline struggle to matchup physically. But this is about top 6 forwards.....I digress.

St. Louis won't be a team that boasts a top 10 scorer, but as a 6 man group, their top 2 lines could be very dangerous.....even projecting that Steen will NOT repeat last year's performance.