The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Per » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 am

Lancer wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42 am
CTV Toronto is your source??? TOTALLY objective... there’s been one murder - ONE - here since I’ve been here in Riga. How many have there been in Toront-hole since the fiscal year started??? I question the rigorousness of the study. Funny thing is even with all the Russians here, their obnoxious arrogance doesn’t even come close to the loathsome ways of Torontonians. You know it’s bad when people prefer Russian imperialists to your fellow municipal citizens.
Speaking of that... I'm not really sure. Not all Latvians seem to be fluent in English, and I know there are like 40 % who have Russian as their first language, yet I've been hesitant to address people in Russian. Do I worry too much?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Per » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:12 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 am
Hey Per, Ontario’s air pollution in the greater metro Toronto area and Lake Ontario’s water pollution are horrific! You do not want to go there in the summer. Nooooo wayyyy! And in the winter it’s colder than Churchill Manitoba because the arctic front that completely loops around missing the entire province of British Columbia runs straight through Toronto all winter long like an unstoppable freight train.
I've been to Toronto. Or, well. Mostly the Cambridge and Kitchener area in Ontario, with the odd excursion to Toronto proper, North York, Mississauga and the Niagara Falls. Once in the summer, once for xmas.

I was surprised at how poorly the Canadians handle snow, but I guess when studded tyres aren't allowed... :roll:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Per » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:13 am

BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:18 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 am
Hey Per, Ontario’s air pollution in the greater metro Toronto area and Lake Ontario’s water pollution are horrific! You do not want to go there in the summer. Nooooo wayyyy! And in the winter it’s colder than Churchill Manitoba because the arctic front that completely loops around missing the entire province of British Columbia runs straight through Toronto all winter long like an unstoppable freight train.
LOL Toronto is warmer in the winter than any place outside BC.
Warmer than the Bahamas!? :o
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Per » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:16 am

BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:21 am
BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:18 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 am
Hey Per, Ontario’s air pollution in the greater metro Toronto area and Lake Ontario’s water pollution are horrific! You do not want to go there in the summer. Nooooo wayyyy! And in the winter it’s colder than Churchill Manitoba because the arctic front that completely loops around missing the entire province of British Columbia runs straight through Toronto all winter long like an unstoppable freight train.
LOL Toronto is warmer in the winter than any place outside BC.
Tuna, I’ve been to Toronto winter time many times. It’s fucking cold there buddy, it’s hard for us BC’ers to go their winter time, we don’t get that kind of face slapping cold out here like you do, if that’s warm to you then fuck we can’t help you
The statement was that it's colder than anywhere else. Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, East Coast, Winnipeg, Calgary, Regina all much colder
No it wasn't. You said it was warmer.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:49 am

Per wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:16 am
BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 am
The statement was that it's colder than anywhere else. Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, East Coast, Winnipeg, Calgary, Regina all much colder
No it wasn't. You said it was warmer.
Canada moron. In Canada.

Cobourg, Burlington, Oakville, NIagara, Leamington. All get warm winters.

BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:17 am

People in B.C think Toronto has the same winters as Winnipeg and Edmonton. Odd.

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6413
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Meds » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:19 am

BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:17 am
People in B.C think Toronto has the same winters as Winnipeg and Edmonton. Odd.
No we don't. Toronto has worse winters.

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 14774
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Tuna and is alternate facts. Sheeesh.

Go Raptors!!
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Per » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:59 pm

BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:49 am
Per wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:16 am
BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:21 am
BigTuna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:18 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 am
Hey Per, Ontario’s air pollution in the greater metro Toronto area and Lake Ontario’s water pollution are horrific! You do not want to go there in the summer. Nooooo wayyyy! And in the winter it’s colder than Churchill Manitoba because the arctic front that completely loops around missing the entire province of British Columbia runs straight through Toronto all winter long like an unstoppable freight train.
LOL Toronto is warmer in the winter than any place outside BC.
Tuna, I’ve been to Toronto winter time many times. It’s fucking cold there buddy, it’s hard for us BC’ers to go their winter time, we don’t get that kind of face slapping cold out here like you do, if that’s warm to you then fuck we can’t help you
The statement was that it's colder than anywhere else. Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, East Coast, Winnipeg, Calgary, Regina all much colder
No it wasn't. You said it was warmer.
Canada moron. In Canada.

Cobourg, Burlington, Oakville, NIagara, Leamington. All get warm winters.
I think you responded to the wrong response. :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am

What a party and the game has not even started!

The most multicultural city in the world has everyone celebrating in harmony.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7023
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by micky107 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:38 am

BigTuna wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am
What a party and the game has not even started!

The most multicultural city in the world has everyone celebrating in harmony.
Ya, sure....
Last edited by micky107 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19929
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 am

BigTuna wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am
What a party and the game has not even started!

The most multicultural city in the world has everyone celebrating in harmony.
Yup, except for the occasional bloody murder of course...

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ ... own-street
Raptors party marred by deadly stabbing on busy downtown street

A man was stabbed to death in the heart of the city early Saturday as Raptors fans filled the streets celebrating the team’s big Game 4 win of the NBA Finals...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... zsLz7s9q40

You will never live this down and never see a parade.

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 14774
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:21 am

BigTuna wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:03 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... zsLz7s9q40

You will never live this down and never see a parade.
You must have missed the 2010 parade. You know, when Canada won gold. When a real Canadian team, made up of real Canadians, played for all of Canada.

But that aside, why are you so angry all the time.

The leaves still lost. You can’t change that. The Raptors can’t change that. Guess I just answered my own question.
The only HW the Canucks need

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2127
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by ESQ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:49 am

BigTuna wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:03 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... zsLz7s9q40

You will never live this down and never see a parade.
Ya, because nobody ever lives down a riot...


Enjoy your basketball parade, too bad none of the players would show up for it since they all want to get the hell out of Hogtown as early as possible.

Post Reply