The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:55 pm 6 ft tall is now considered short.
Stop it, more like 5’-10-1/2”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:06 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:55 pm 6 ft tall is now considered short.
You missed the edited post. It’s gold :)
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:13 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:06 pm
You missed the edited post. It’s gold :)
I guess he wasn’t impressed :mex:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Outside the Astoria

HW - “Blob is that you”
Blob - “What! Who said that?!
HW - “Its me HW”
Blob - “Huh? Shit don’t look at me”
HW - “You don’t look like Tom Hanks”
Blob - “I do so! Shut up!”
HW - “You look more like David Berkowitz”
Blob - “Who’s that?
HW - “You don’t want to know”
Blob - “Can you spare me some change, I’m outta booze”
HW - “You don’t look well, maybe you shouldn’t drink”
Blob - “Fuck off you window licker, give me some booze!”
HW - “I’m outta here”
Blob - “Olaf! Come back here! Olaf!”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

At least I’m outside the Astoria :)
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Years ago we were working at that shithole and as we sat in the work van before shift having a smoke a hoe staggers up and says to us "I'll blow you both for a smoke"
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I read on The Score that Mitch the Bitch turned down 11x7 in June :lol:

He wants his 13 mill and hes not gonna stop til his nuts are slapping dumbasses gut
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:13 am I read on The Score that Mitch the Bitch turned down 11x7 in June :lol:

He wants his 13 mill and hes not gonna stop til his nuts are slapping dumbasses gut
Bob McKenzie:
TOR has made seven and eight year offers in the $11M AAV universe but because it’s a lower AAV and longer term than Auston Matthews, it hasn’t been palatable to Marner.

The logical solution would be a three-year bridge but because Marner wants an AAV in the $9M to $10M universe and the third year (base for QO) would be substantially higher, TOR has no incentive to do the bridge at those numbers. Hard to see the way to a settlement...
If it's 3 years, Marner camp wants that 3rd year salary sky high. Timo Meier setting the standard of hyper inflated last year salary but lower AAV.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:20 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:13 am I read on The Score that Mitch the Bitch turned down 11x7 in June :lol:

Bob McKenzie:
TOR has made seven and eight year offers in the $11M AAV universe but because it’s a lower AAV and longer term than Auston Matthews, it hasn’t been palatable to Marner.

The logical solution would be a three-year bridge but because Marner wants an AAV in the $9M to $10M universe and the third year (base for QO) would be substantially higher, TOR has no incentive to do the bridge at those numbers. Hard to see the way to a settlement...
If it's 3 years, Marner camp wants that 3rd year salary sky high. Timo Meier setting the standard of hyper inflated last year salary but lower AAV.
Dumbass's legacy from his ankle grabbing adventure with 7 million williom just keeps on entertaining the hockey world.

Gotta love the futility of the maple laughs franchise :lol:
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 am
SKYO wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:20 am

Bob McKenzie:

Dumbass's legacy from his ankle grabbing adventure with 7 million williom just keeps on entertaining the hockey world.

Gotta love the futility of the maple laughs franchise :lol:
Your thoughts on Clayton Keller getting 7.15 per?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Clayton Keller is a much more dynamic player than IIHF Big Ice Nylander. You are as dumb as Dubas if you think otherwise
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

BigTuna wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:33 pm Your thoughts on Clayton Keller getting 7.15 per?
I'm sure John Chayka must absolutely love Dumbass and the million a goal precedent hes set...at least Keller is only making 500k a goal
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 pm Clayton Keller is a much more dynamic player than IIHF Big Ice Nylander. You are as dumb as Dubas if you think otherwise

Nylander beats Keller in every stat with much less TOI, including 1 minute avg less PP per game.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:18 pm
BigTuna wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:33 pm Your thoughts on Clayton Keller getting 7.15 per?
I'm sure John Chayka must absolutely love Dumbass and the million a goal precedent hes set...at least Keller is only making 500k a goal
Most sensible people (non-Leaf fans), take Keller 10 times out of 10 over 7 goals 20 assists Nylander
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

BigTuna wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 pm Clayton Keller is a much more dynamic player than IIHF Big Ice Nylander. You are as dumb as Dubas if you think otherwise

Nylander beats Keller in every stat with much less TOI, including 1 minute avg less PP per game.
:lol: