The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow »

I live on East Hastings now, at Campbell. It is pretty scary some days but during the day I feel somewhat safe. It is a sad part of town to live in. The Hasting’s Street bus is my main means of transportation and it is an experience. You have to add on 20 minutes for every trip due to the high volume of scooters, wheelchairs and walkers getting on and off. And the drunks and stoners are a constant treat. Not to mention the delays caused by the ever frequent emergency vehicles blocking the street.

But it’s home now. Get my booze at the Astoria. I’m the one buying 6 bottles of wine when everyone else is buying 1 can of beer!! And I’ve made a lot of friends. Everyone just wants to stop me and talk. I don’t always know what they’re talking about but I smile and nod anyway. And they sure like to sing at night. Or maybe it’s screaming.

In all seriousness, Blob, Dude, say hi next time!!
The only HW the Canucks need
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

HW just game up her sources
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Topper wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:31 am HW just game up her sources
Oh fuck. What a slip up that was. LOL!!!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 amAnd I’ve made a lot of friends. Everyone just wants to stop me and talk. I don’t always know what they’re talking about but I smile and nod anyway.
:lol:

Were you hitchhiking?
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

HW let’s be clear about something, my time down there was over 40 years ago. Blobs time down there is now. He’s a regular at the Astoria, cashing his paycheques.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 am I live on East Hastings now, at Campbell.
"evolution"
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:39 am HW let’s be clear about something, my time down there was over 40 years ago. Blobs time down there is now. He’s a regular at the Astoria, cashing his paycheques.
Well then, Blob and I must get a beer together sometime!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 am And they sure like to sing at night. Or maybe it’s screaming.
LOL
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:04 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:39 am HW let’s be clear about something, my time down there was over 40 years ago. Blobs time down there is now. He’s a regular at the Astoria, cashing his paycheques.
I believe Blob will want more than just a beer with you. The rooms at the Astoria for the likes of Blob are meant for one thing and one thing only.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Getting spanked? :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:28 pm
I believe Blob will want more than just a beer with you. The rooms at the Astoria for the likes of Blob are meant for one thing and one thing only.
Blob would rather hammer that on the tailgate
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:31 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:28 pm
Blob would rather hammer that on the tailgate
Not his style. More like a room with one 40 watt bulb on a pull string, a sink and a toilet in the same room, a flap, and a companion of some unearthly kind.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

More like 4 days ago. He has to wait until payday to bail Rosie Rottencrotch out of jail. They usually grab a flap of bump and a couple jugs of Royal Red and roll over to Oppenheimer Park most days.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hey HW when buying booze at the Astoria ask the clerk if he’s seen a guy resembling a short fat version of Tom Hanks with a bald spot, hairy upper arms that runs up over his shoulders and up his neck, with food in his teeth and white foam in the corners of his mouth, that’s Blob. I’m sure he can point him out for you
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

6 ft tall is now considered short.

WTF is your name ....Mëds?

The Dud will be in room 311 clonking around in his KISS boots and spandex with his wife beater. Picture a grubby, balding man with a Tim Hunter snout and constant nasal drip. His torso is like a boiled potatoe with four toothpicks protruding out for arms and legs. He has a wisp of a grey skullet, multiple chins and skin like Edward James Olmos. He likes to dance after he’s had his fix. He rides around town on a pedal bike with ape hangers and a back rocker that says Prospect, chanting Gillis!! Gillis! Gillis!
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”