The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:46 am Cult? Doc is the Davidian leader of the board.
Yes, because no free-thinking person could possibly enjoy the way the rebuild is going! :lol:

GET YOUR ASS INTO REHAB!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:38 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:30 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 pm I will sit back and enjoy 2 fingers
... while thinking of the pope?
I prefer nuns... I frequent a nuns with nuts pron site.

I’m gonna burn in hell....
:wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Nylander - 15 games 1 goal 2 assists while riding shot gun with Matthews. Blob would welcome his $7 million per year contract on the Canucks any day of the week

I tell you what William, just stand in front of the net and let your linemate Matthews bounce shots in off of you to improve your stats
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:02 am Nylander - 15 games 1 goal 2 assists while riding shot gun with Matthews. Blob would welcome his $7 million per year contract on the Canucks any day of the week

I tell you what William, just stand in front of the net and let your linemate Matthews bounce shots in off of you to improve your stats
Sure. Flush Eriksson and Ill take Nylander. I’m not a massive fan but he will get it together at some point.

One would think he’s a 60 point guy with a full season without contract disputes, skating in Switzerland for half the year etc
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:11 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:02 am Nylander - 15 games 1 goal 2 assists while riding shot gun with Matthews. Blob would welcome his $7 million per year contract on the Canucks any day of the week

but he will get it together at some point.
Like he did in the playoffs?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

He has 8 points in 13 career playoff games
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:26 am He has 8 points in 13 career playoff games
His play in the playoffs last season was a bone of contention with the Leaf fans, media and coaching staff. What rock do you sleep under? Crack Cocaine or crystal meth?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:26 am He has 8 points in 13 career playoff games
His play in the playoffs last season was a bone of contention with the Leaf fans, media and coaching staff. What rock do you sleep under? Crack Cocaine or crystal meth?
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

Nylander's play was far down on the list in terms of criticism. Marner played great and that's it.

Nylander had 49 E/S points last season alone and had little PP time. He actually had better stats than Pastrynak when he signed his deal.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

!5 games
! goal. 2 assists. Minus 1
Contract; 6,962,366.00. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Image
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

micky107 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:26 pm !5 games
! goal. 2 assists. Minus 1
Contract; 6,962,366.00. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Image
:lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Nylander - 16 games 1 goal 2 assists
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Babcock implores the Leaves to play "heavier" after getting crushed 4-0 by the Preds...
"Ignore for a minute the Vancouvers and Floridas and New Jerseys — i.e., the teams a talent-flush group with Stanley Cup dreams should beat — and over the past month, Toronto has played six teams currently in a playoff position.

The leaves are just 1-5 in those tests and have been outscored 28-11. Half of those contests, including two in which Toronto was shutout 4-zip, were at home."
Just lost 3-2 to their playoff nemesis, the Bruins.

Nylander, he of the heavy contract, lightweight with the results.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 am
You consider 2 goals and 6 assists in 13 games while playing with Matthews to be good? :lol:

The little wimp admitted to be scared to death of Chara last year in the playoffs!

Nylander has 49 goals and 89 assists in 201 career NHL games

... that's a 19-goals-per-season rate and .69 points per game.

(all this while spending most of his time with Matthews)

Yesterday you insisted we should give Edler a NMC for the expansion draft

... and today you insist this clown is worth $7M per year? :crazy:

QUIT DRINKING
____
Try to focus on someday.