Young Stars Tourney

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Young Stars Tourney

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

BladesofSteel wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:
rats19 wrote:Cold sucks..been there done that.
Lived in the OK for 10 years and winters arent cold but the valley cloud just sits there. Pretty grey and depressing too. The trick is hit the slopes. Its always sunny and warmer up there for some reason.
Therein lies the rub.

If you're expecting blue skies, you will be disappointed. It's definitely colder than the mainland, but it's not clear skies prairie weather. The mountains bring on the clouds, so if you're hoping to avoid the LML gloom, it's not much better in the OK.

South Surrey/White Rock and South Delta is the best weather you'll find on the mainland.

Otherwise, Victoria or if retired, Qualicum.

OK is the shit in the summer though!!!
It may be grey in the winter but at least its dry. I can deal with a lack of sunshine cuz it sure as fuck never makes an appearance here from October to May. I have a big problem with the constant downpour. To each their own. Within ten years or thereabouts I hope to be out of the LM for 6- 9 months a year if everything goes according to plan.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Young Stars Tourney

Post by BladesofSteel »

Clearly you don't spend much time in Ocean Park, Blob. Best place to live in the LML :P