My biggest frustration with Canuckscorner.com & Canucks Fans

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: My biggest frustration with Canuckscorner.com & Canucks

Post by Betamax »

canuck4life16 wrote:No. I'm uh, going to use both. I put a lot of time into Betamax but this one here is the real me.
Well, if that's the case, the Real Betamax™ #verified ... given his seniority on this board requests that the powers that be i.e. the Moderators ... Kevorkian this "C4L" poster and his associated "sock" handles:

This will be, uh, "4" the best interest of the board.

What say you? :mex:
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Strangelove wrote:That was his original and main username.

I dunno Rummy, I thought he did quite well indeed, considering EVERYONE jumped him.

Including YOURSELF if I recall. :scowl:

LOL everyone became infuriated when he claimed to be a scout.
Yeah, was that when Mëds made jewmanji and began his anti-semetic campaign against the Commitee?
Cripes Rummy, do you think YOU could do even half as good a job impersonating THINKER?
I dunno, I'd have to get into character. Lemme spend three months in the basement and eat 7 pack of cheetos a day. I'll give it a shot in October.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
canuck4life16
AHL Prospect

Post by canuck4life16 »

Betamax wrote:
canuck4life16 wrote:No. I'm uh, going to use both. I put a lot of time into Betamax but this one here is the real me.
Well, if that's the case, the Real Betamax™ #verified ... given his seniority on this board requests that the powers that be i.e. the Moderators ... Kevorkian this "C4L" poster and his associated "sock" handles:

See if I keep talking to myself like this I will confuse people.

Luckily the mods know that Betamax and canuck4life16 are one and the same, same IP, location and everything. So we can both coexist and I'll use Beta when I want to go full THINKER on someone.
Why are you guys, uh, so mad bro?
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Rumsfeld wrote:

I dunno Rummy, I thought he did quite well indeed, considering EVERYONE jumped him.

Yeah, was that when Mëds made jewmanji and began his anti-semetic campaign against the Commitee?
Cripes Rummy, do you think YOU could do even half as good a job impersonating THINKER?
I dunno, I'd have to get into character. Lemme spend three months in the basement and eat 7 pack of cheetos a day. I'll give it a shot in October.
How's that different from what you do, uh, in the here and now? :mex:
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Betamax wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:

How's that different from what you do, uh, in the here and now? :mex:
LOL! Good one canuck4life16!

Nah, it might come as a surprise to you, but those of us who don't harvest cranberries for a living spend most of the workday inside.
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Rumsfeld wrote:Nah, it might come as a surprise to you, but those of us who don't harvest cranberries for a living spend most of the workday inside.
Uh, I thought you spent your time outdoors shooting wildlife. :mex:
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Betamax wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Nah, it might come as a surprise to you, but those of us who don't harvest cranberries for a living spend most of the workday inside.
Uh, I thought you spent your time outdoors shooting wildlife. :mex:
Nope, wrong guy.

I do slay a lot of birds in the evening though.

Know what I mean? :drink:

Do ya?

Yeah, you know what I mean player.
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

canuck4life16 wrote:
Betamax wrote:

See if I keep talking to myself like this I will confuse people.

Luckily the mods know that Betamax and canuck4life16 are one and the same, same IP, location and everything. So we can both coexist and I'll use Beta when I want to go full THINKER on someone.
Uh, for the sake of cc, I can only hope that the moderators, "mod the right way" and Kevorkian you and your associated handles.

I mean, it's one thing to be linked with a washed up, has been legendary poster in the "THINKER" but to associated with a non descript and to be blunt, shitty poster that has over 11,000 messages @ hfboards is beyond damaging to the Betamax brand. :mex:
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

To butcher a phrase from Blob... "This thread stinks like ass" :)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

canuck4life16 wrote: I have also been:

Puck Dynasty
Thomas k-hair
Tcisco
themedick
Coco_Canucks
toucan kid
rockalt
Dr.Dork
Jyrki21
HMMMM... preliminary ANALysis (<- see wot UK?) indicate a strong correlation between the last 4 on this list

... and possibly the 3rd.

I can't run the others due to a lack of available posts (blame the security guard for most of dat dere).

NOT KIDDING, the correlation is there!

And I hate to say it... but *others* are showing up as well. :eh:

INCLUDING Betamax.

Betamax, is there any possibility you are all of these guys BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT?? :hmmm:

Could your creation of the C4L identity be a cry for help?

JUST SPITBALLING HERE

Will update in a coupla days...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Rumsfeld wrote: I dunno, I'd have to get into character. Lemme spend three months in the basement and eat 7 pack of cheetos a day. I'll give it a shot in October.
HMMMM... there's a "bright orange pecker" joke in there but I don't go in for that sort of humour. :hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Thomas K-thair
AHL Prospect

Post by Thomas K-thair »

canuck4life16 wrote:OK I'm going to level with you guys. I've been posting on this board a while, I'm NOT a new user.

It's true that Brown Knight (HUGE fan BTW) isn't Betamax.

Because I am actually Betamax.

I thought it would be fun to pretend to be THINKER reborn, but I quickly realized I'm no Thinker so I kind of went in a different direction. There's a lot more to being Thinker than posting some links and sunglass-faces and dropping the odd "uh", let me tell you!

Anyway, sorry for messing around but I thought it would be fun in the offseason.

I have also been:

Puck Dynasty
Thomas k-hair
Tcisco
themedick
Coco_Canucks
toucan kid
rockalt
Dr.Dork
Jyrki21

Anyway it's been pretty fun :)

:mex:
LIAR
canuck4life16
AHL Prospect

Post by canuck4life16 »

The funniest part was when I made up Puck Dynasty and Art Vandelay in like one knight...

LOL Puck dynasty!!! How gay am I?

I probably took it too far but I figured Betamax was the crown jewel of gayness in the history of CC! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Do I deserve a banning? Yes!

Yes I do. I and all my handles.

The list is posted above. :mex:
Why are you guys, uh, so mad bro?
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Post by Art Vandelay »

canuck4life16 wrote:The funniest part was when I made up Puck Dynasty and Art Vandelay

Sorry youngster you are NOT me. Go pick some blueberries in your filthy linen gown.
Hockey_God
CC Rookie

Post by Hockey_God »

canuck4life16 wrote:OK I'm going to level with you guys. I've been posting on this board a while, I'm NOT a new user.

It's true that Brown Knight (HUGE fan BTW) isn't Betamax.

Because I am actually Betamax.

I thought it would be fun to pretend to be THINKER reborn, but I quickly realized I'm no Thinker so I kind of went in a different direction. There's a lot more to being Thinker than posting some links and sunglass-faces and dropping the odd "uh", let me tell you!

Anyway, sorry for messing around but I thought it would be fun in the offseason.

I have also been:

Puck Dynasty
Thomas k-hair
Tcisco
themedick
How quaint. I didn't realize that these things still were around. I feel like posting a letter and plowing my berry field until the reply comes in the fall. I don't Mean to be all aTwitter but my instant message is that I was the brains behind 'themedick' and this charlatan is trying to achieve greatness on my back! I am the reason the Dick is now on Mëds. We all know that sometimes when you stop taking your Mëds you can hallucinate that you drive your human meat wagon down from the Yukon to Rogers Arena on home game days when really you know you need to stay on the Tundra and check your Beaver traps every day to put food on your table. This is a nice Central location but the only thing that remains the same over all these years is Hockey Wi(n)dow and her inside source Ron Delorme.

I feel like I have checked into the Bates Motel and only Norman and Sybil are really in the shower with me.

Bruins model? We are now some perverse cross between the Oilers model and the Flames model. What a shit-show the Waterboys have made. On the bright side Maple leaves D(r)aft Bust Benning has the necessary experience to run the Canucks Annual Draft Busts until Zac Dalpe develops into Henrik's replacement.

Years of darkness are upon us. But Jimmy-Boy if you do move up in the draft please take Bennett instead of Reinhart so Trev can show him how to do a pull-up. Speaking of pull-ups it is time to take my Mëds.

:towel: