LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

donlever
CC Legend

Re: LOL

Post by donlever »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:07 pm
donlever wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:00 pm ...so Mick is running his game over HF I gather?
CDC
...ah, I see.

Bantering with the infantile.
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol Mathonwy going further down his rabbit hole.

What a mouth breather.
Eat my shorts
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:18 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... -184057387

Mathonwy is such a waterhead. Then runs away when he gets called out.
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... -184060548

Well at least now we know where Mathonwy works.....
SKYO
CC Legend

Post by SKYO »

Is Mathowny still a Seattle fan? after the Canucks beat em every game.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time to move some pieces to retool for 2024 contending.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

SKYO wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:41 am Is Mathowny still a Seattle fan? after the Canucks beat em every game.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's a Canuck cuckold. He loves to watch
If you need air...call it in
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Was Mathowny like that when he was here?

Or is he just an impressionable youngster that fell in with the wrong crowd...
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

I have a hunch he's just going through that awkward fake Seattle fan posting on a Canucks board faze and he'll grow out of it eventually. A cry for attention.

One would hope...
el rey del mambo
SKYO
CC Legend

Post by SKYO »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:46 pm I have a hunch he's just going through that awkward fake Seattle fan posting on a Canucks board faze and he'll grow out of it eventually. A cry for attention.

One would hope...
He's just following his hf gods and retards over there, that whole hf/canucks crowd are just fucking dumb sans a few good ones, watch if the Canucks get into the 2023 playoffs, they all be like JR/Allvin rocks!!!
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:56 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:46 pm I have a hunch he's just going through that awkward fake Seattle fan posting on a Canucks board faze and he'll grow out of it eventually. A cry for attention.

One would hope...
He's just following his hf gods and retards over there, that whole hf/canucks crowd are just fucking dumb sans a few good ones, watch if the Canucks get into the 2023 playoffs, they all be like JR/Allvin rocks!!!
See I always thought the whole tank/negative fan thing was about getting Benning fired. Well, Benning is fired, Green is let go, a whole new management and coaching staff takes over and the team goes on a hell of a run and nearly makes the playoffs. And they're still over there with Seattle hats bragging about toxicity? Yeah, it's just some kind of anti social troll army at this point. Always was I guess.
el rey del mambo
SKYO
CC Legend

Post by SKYO »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 pm

One would hope...
See I always thought the whole tank/negative fan thing was about getting Benning fired. Well, Benning is fired, Green is let go, a whole new management and coaching staff takes over and the team goes on a hell of a run and nearly makes the playoffs. And they're still over there with Seattle hats bragging about toxicity? Yeah, it's just some kind of anti social troll army at this point. Always was I guess.
They still Seattle fans??? ahahahaha shit, where are the mods to kick em out?..guess they don't have the balls.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:00 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 pm

One would hope...
They still Seattle fans??? ahahahaha shit, where are the mods to kick em out?..guess they don't have the balls.
Yeah I know eh. I had no idea either but I clicked on Blob's link a few posts back and sure enough Mathowny at least is still sporting a Seattle logo and bragging about how 'toxic' he is. Even after the season Seattle had.

It's just a goofy little gang of trolls now, probably that's what it always was mostly. :lol:
el rey del mambo
SKYO
CC Legend

Post by SKYO »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:00 pm
Yeah I know eh. I had no idea either but I clicked on Blob's link a few posts back and sure enough Mathowny at least is still sporting a Seattle logo and bragging about how 'toxic' he is. Even after the season Seattle had.

It's just a goofy little gang of trolls now, probably that's what it always was mostly. :lol:
LOL those losers trying to front with a loser kracken jersey.....meanwhile they look like flat eathers..............LOOLOLOL
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 pm See I always thought the whole tank/negative fan thing was about getting Benning fired. Well, Benning is fired,

...And they're still over there with Seattle hats bragging about toxicity? Yeah, it's just some kind of anti social troll army at this point.
Yeah, they've lost the plot.

WIN: Benning. :drink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
SKYO
CC Legend

Post by SKYO »

Look at them, emotional.