2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

A forum for discussing the site's annual Hockey Pool.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9586
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by rats19 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:06 pm

And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8381
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by Cornuck » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:51 pm

1. Reefer 871.00
-
2. Strangelove 861.00
3. DonCherry4PM 860.00
4. Cookie La Rue 858.00
5. Mats 844.00
6. rusco 839.00
7. Per 838.00
8. Cornuck 831.00
9. Kona 816.00
10. creativcreations 811.00
Doc, thoughts? :D
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22713
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by Strangelove » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:31 pm

Cornuck wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:51 pm
1. Reefer 871.00
-
2. Strangelove 861.00
3. DonCherry4PM 860.00
4. Cookie La Rue 858.00
5. Mats 844.00
6. rusco 839.00
7. Per 838.00
8. Cornuck 831.00
9. Kona 816.00
10. creativcreations 811.00
Doc, thoughts? :D
Butt Reefer doesn't like it on the top!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 9441
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Right now, Reefer has his hands on the top of your head spreading your part saying...."goooood boooy"
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22713
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by Strangelove » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 pm

*squeezes cheeks together*

I don't feel anything. :eh:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 9441
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:03 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 pm
*squeezes cheeks together*

I don't feel anything. :eh:
:lol:

Well it is Reefer after all.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8381
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by Cornuck » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 pm
*squeezes cheeks together*

I don't feel anything. :eh:
Just 2 fingers going up your whistle-hole.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22713
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019-20 Canucks Corner Pool

Post by Strangelove » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 pm

Cornuck wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:04 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 pm
*squeezes cheeks together*

I don't feel anything. :eh:
Just 2 fingers going up your whistle-hole.
Small, uncalloused, and manicured by the feel of it.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply