Bure's #

A forum for Canucks trivia, stats inquiries, this forum compliments our History Section database created by George Fawcett.

Moderator: Referees

Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Bure's #

Post by Linden Is God »

Can anyone tell me what number Bure wore in 1997-1998 season?

I know he changed to 96 at one point, but I can't remember if he changed back to 10 while with the Canucks.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Re: Bure's #

Post by LotusBlossom »

Linden Is God wrote:Can anyone tell me what number Bure wore in 1997-1998 season?

I know he changed to 96 at one point, but I can't remember if he changed back to 10 while with the Canucks.
Yeah Bure last wore #96 on April 12th, 1997. Then he went back to #10 that following season before he was eventually traded to Florida.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Bure's #

Post by Linden Is God »

LotusBlossom wrote:
Linden Is God wrote:Can anyone tell me what number Bure wore in 1997-1998 season?

Yeah Bure last wore #96 on April 12th, 1997. Then he went back to #10 that following season before he was eventually traded to Florida.
Thanks. I have a blue orca jersey I was thinking of putting a name and number on. Didn't want to put Bure on it and have the wrong number on the wrong jersey.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel: