8 Straight Wins!!!

Talk about your favorite prospects and the happenings of the Canucks AHL affiliate, the Abbotsford Canucks.

Moderator: Referees

ClamRussel
CC Legend

8 Straight Wins!!!

Post by ClamRussel »

Moose move into 2nd place & have his the 30 win mark w/ their eighth straight W.
http://www.moosehockey.com/2006-07/070221/recap.php
Bartman
MVP
MVP

Post by Bartman »

Caught a bit of the game last night. I wish more of the games were broadcast. And not only the ones against the baby leaves!
R.I.P. Luc.
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

They did it again, a new team record 8 straight wins at home in a row!
This time they're in first place in their division.
http://www.moosehockey.com
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Dov Grumet-Morris held on for the shutout in his first start for the Moose, making 28 saves along the way. The Moose have now won eight straight and 17 of their last 18 overall to move into sole possession of first in the Western Conference with 89 points.
WoW and how the heck is that guy? I know Flaherty got hurt but I expected Ellis to get the call.....where'd they find this guy? ...good start to things anyways.

17 of their last 18?!? .....thats gotta be the best ever for our farm team. This team is making some noise.
Kikbutt_10
CC Veteran

Post by Kikbutt_10 »

They've been rolling pretty well, Moran, Goran and Jaffray have been lighting it up huge!! I read on the Moose boards that the Canucks just signed Mason Raymond to a contract and he's rumored to be reporting to the Moose sometime in the near future. I don't know if this is true, but it would be nice to see what he can do in the pro ranks.

On another note though, Hanses has cooled off tremendously since the start of the season, maybe just hitting the rookie wall?...