Search found 3637 matches

by ukcanuck
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:34 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Boring is great! 8-) Predictability rules! :thumbs: But Cornuck, I think we will just have to accept that Doc keeps posting fake news and alternative facts from dubious sources. He is reliant on those to be able to make his points. :look: George Orwell warned us about people like you... Actually Ge...
by ukcanuck
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:07 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

“Dominion’s defamation lawsuit for $1.3B will allow me to investigate their history, finances, and practices fully and completely. The amount being asked for is, quite obviously, intended to frighten people of faint heart. It is another act of intimidation by the hate-filled left-wing to wipe out a...
by ukcanuck
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:57 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:15 pm Careful, UK has an explosive temper

....tick tick tick
Might be nice if Travis green had an explosive temper these days ...
by ukcanuck
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:15 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Liberal democratic ideals look for solutions to problems that exist and seeks to mitigate them Are you referring to the Solution that those socialists in Germany came up with once upon a time? Therefore: conservatives are by definition, Cunts Yeeeeup, that's exactly how those German socialists felt...
by ukcanuck
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:49 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Meds wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:43 pm Live and let live is what I say.

Thanks for calling me a cunt though.
If the cunt fits ...

Fuck it, I say
by ukcanuck
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:41 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Liberal democratic ideals look for solutions to problems that exist and seeks to mitigate them Are you referring to the Solution that those socialists in Germany came up with once upon a time? Therefore: conservatives are by definition, Cunts Yeeeeup, that's exactly how those German socialists felt...
by ukcanuck
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:18 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Early Coaching Change? Yay or Nay.
Replies: 117
Views: 1180

Re: Early Coaching Change? Yay or Nay.

Well ass long ass we're stirring up controversy... Is this team trying to get Green fired? :mex: The way the team keeps coughing up the puck at the worst times and general fire drill at both ends of the ice it sure gives one pause for thought. Also thanks NHL scheduler for booking Calgary and Montr...
by ukcanuck
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:54 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Is that an actual argument Meds? So weak. An argument? No. Just a statement of fact when it comes to democracy. Democracy is a system where the people decide on things collectively and elect government officials to administrate policy and make decisions by representing their constituents. Instead, ...
by ukcanuck
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:10 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks @ Flames 6pm SN1 - Jan 18
Replies: 181
Views: 802

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Flames 6pm SN1 - Jan 18

I can’t see Green getting axed. Let him finish out the year. They are not going to splurge on a coach in this mangled season. They have no roster depth. I am not a huge Green fan but I’m not sure who gets much more out of this team. Every thing went right last year and Markstrom covered a lot of wa...
by ukcanuck
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:55 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks @ Oilers. 6pm SN SN1 - Jan 14
Replies: 208
Views: 1301

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Oilers. 6pm SN SN1 - Jan 14

So the play by play goes back to normal I’m hoping. Either that or the Bonino, Bonino, Bonino, BONINOOOOOOOOOO! guy needs to up his game considerably.


Right away
by ukcanuck
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:50 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: Canucks @ Oilers. 7pm SN SN1
Replies: 280
Views: 4036

Re: Canucks @ Oilers. 7pm SN SN1

Good job Rats

Good start for the boys. A bit rusty on both sides but good work keeping Mcdavid quiet all night
by ukcanuck
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:33 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: Canucks @ Oilers. 7pm SN SN1
Replies: 280
Views: 4036

Re: Canucks @ Oilers. 7pm SN SN1

Meds wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:23 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:16 pm Brutal play by play.
Yeah it's pretty awful.

He often doesn't know why the ref has blown the whistle.

And I'm wondering where the penalty was there. It better not have been on McDavid's drive to the net, he was untouched.
This is the best Sportsnet can do?
Michael Buble was busy?
by ukcanuck
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:14 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: Canucks @ Oilers. 7pm SN SN1
Replies: 280
Views: 4036

Re: Canucks @ Oilers. 7pm SN SN1

rats19 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:32 am Well kids, here we go....... :thumbs:

Maybe micky can add some pertinent info


4-3 nucks
Thanks Rats !

This is probably the most exciting start to a season ever.

The Canucks V The hated universe

Fuck ROC
by ukcanuck
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:24 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

So.... you say you think it's a good idea when a government can force a private company to publish things they don't want to publish? Interesting. Sounds fairly close to communism imho. :hmmm: And why should Polish law be the arbiter for a US company's decision on what to publish? Why don't they ju...
by ukcanuck
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:37 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 6618
Views: 563428

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

rats19 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:21 am Not enough warring going on... need us some good warring :thumbs:
Now that 🤡 is gone maybe we can start waging real war


The war on poverty
The war on global warming
The war on racism