RT and add your best wishes for Manny Malhotra!

The Vancouver Canucks announced today that Manny Malhotra will not return this season, or for the playoffs after suffering a severe eye injury.

While this loss is no doubt a big one for the Canucks and their fans, there is no one affected more than Manny himself. We thought it would be a nice gesture for fans to leave a comment here giving thanks to Manny for his efforts this year and to offer words of encouragement and hope for a full and speedy recovery.

So, this post is nothing more than that, a get well card for Manny. Please spread the word and leave your thoughts and wishes!

Hopefully we get a ton of comments here, and I’ll print them off and forward them to the Canucks and in return Manny.

Manny Malhotra - Photo Credit: Doug Pensinger - Getty Images

Be social and share!
Tweet about this on Twitter167Share on Facebook43Google+0share on TumblrShare on LinkedIn28Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Email to someonePrint this page

Comments

1. says

Manny,
    Hope your surgery is successful. You’re a great player and fun to watch. I know all Sharks
    fans are pulling for you. We loved you here.

2. Samantha says

As a die hard Sharks fan I would like to wish Manny a very speedy recovery. While I was very sad to see you leave San Jose, I was happy that you received a contract that you deserved. I would watch a Canuck’s game just to cheer for you!!

Please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of so many here in San Jose…especially mine!

God Bless!

3. says

Good Luck Manny! You are in the thoughts of all Sharks fans and hockey fans around the World, as you recover. You were a class act as a Shark and we miss your influence on our team. Good Luck!

4. Matt M says

Mr. Malhotra,

I just want to drop you a line and tell you we miss you here in San Jose. We appreciate your class and professionalism. Your work ethic is second to none in the NHL. You were one hell of a player with the Sharks and you haven’t skipped a beat with Vancouver. Please know that you still have all of our support down here during this tough time and we know you are going to come through this just fine. God Bless you, we’re praying for you.

5. Sam says

Best wishes, Manny. We hope today’s procedure went well and we look forward to seeing you back on the ice next year!

6. Ralph says

Manny,

Best wishes for a complete recovery. We miss you on the Sharks this year, and are sending nothing but good vibes your way.

7. Bob S says

A SJ Sharks fan is hoping you have a full recovery and we see you next year, and you of course see everything just fine. We’re really sad you won’t be playing with the Canucks and Sharks meet for the Western Conference.

8. Suleiman Damji says

hey Manny how are you doing.I’am happy that the surgery went well for you.it is very dissapointing you are not playing your first in the playoffs with the Canucks your such a great player.you are my favorite #1 player.your good at winning face-offs scoring goals,killing penalties and more.we all miss you a lot and very much.we are all wishing you all the best ans seeing you again next season.Take care Manny.:)

From Suleiman GO CANUCKS GO:)

9. Charlene says

Manny,
    I thought you were the best new addition to the Canucks this year!! Solid in the face-off showdowns, and just so sharp, you really made a big contribution to getting us to the top position in the league in the regular season. I was really sad to hear about your injury and wish you all the best in your recovery. I keep checking the internet in the hopes that you’ve made a miraculous recovery and will join the team in the post season. (sigh) I guess I can dream. Get well soon.

From: Charlene