Podcast: Nameless but not speechless, Jason and Chris are back.
The boys are back. They still don’t have a name, and to be quite frank none of the submissions so far have caught the ear of Jason and Chris. So come on folks lets’ name this podcast! If we have to wait all off-season we will but that just means you’ll be hearing this sales pitch next time.
In this edition, the podcast with no name touches on a variety of topics:
- Gary Bettman = Count von Count?
- Steve Nash: real man
- Still taking name suggestions
- Lots of Canadians in the final
- The Mullet vs the Wookie
- Do the Flyers deserve to be here?
- Will Vancouverites ever stop talking about 82 & 94?
- Chicago in 5. Or 6. Chicago, anyway.
- Marian Hossa, bah. Chris Pronger’s impressive.
- Chicago is DEEP, like good pizza.
- Winter Classic news
- Should Vancouver host a winter classic?
- Is Winnipeg viable?
- Stevie Y goes to Tampa Bay.
- How much does Mark Messier suck?
- Memo to Glen Sather
As always the music is courtesy of the Orchid Highway.
The Nameless Podcast:
|Subscribe Via Feedburner|
|Subscribe to this Podcast in iTunes|